[Life: Make] Super Simple Guacamole
What’s better on a summer afternoon than guacamole? Not many things, me thinks…
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 jalapeno, remove seeds & stem, chop
- 2 serrano chiles, remove seeds & stems, chop
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasalt
- Few cranks of fresh black pepper
Cut avocados in half. Remove pit. Scoop out avocado from the peel put into a bowl. Using a fork, mashup the avocado. Then add the chopped onion, peppers cilantro, lime, salt and pepper and mash some more. Add in the tomatoes right before you serve (otherwise can make it mushy).
Cover with plastic immediately to keep it from turning brown. Yummy!